Panties

As I pulled on my panties this morning, my thumb went through a hole in the lace waistband. 
For a second, I thought, "I can wear them one last time. I love these underwear. They're cute and comfy. I'm not ready to get rid of them. They still have wear in them! I'll use them this final time and THEN I'll toss them."
I've said this a dozen times now and they keep finding their way back into my drawer.
That's when I noticed something.
Why am I hanging onto old, worn out underwear?
Am I doing this in other places in my life, too?
Am I hanging onto old thought patterns?
Am I avoiding new awarenesses because I am so familiar with my old self that I call it comfort?
Yes, yes, and yes!
Dude. I threw those panties in the trash and said, "Good Riddance!" They no longer serve me.
I released the Old and welcome the New!
I hope this helps inspire you to toss your old bunchy stuff too.
(Sorry guys, epiphanies will be revealed where they will; I don't control this stuff.)
Enjoy your day 

Comments