I am qualified; Now. (You are too)

"I am absolutely qualified to do that which my heart yearns for." 
~ Yours Truly
Right now. Today.
As I write this, equally, YOU are also qualified.

We stop because of our limiting beliefs in OURSELVES. We withhold our truest desires because we are so overly familiar with what we "expect" to happen today.
Release your expectation of today.
FLOURISH.
Today, I dare you. In fact, I double-DOG-dare you to do one minuscule action toward something that lights up your heart.
Take one tiny step toward that thing that eats a little hole in your imagination which you have been squelching because you say to yourself, "I can't do THAT. I don't know how to do that. I'm not qualified.'"
Let me tell you right now:
You are ABSOLUTELY QUALIFIED to do that thing. Just get out of your own way and imagine what that action might be.
Be brave.
ENJ♡Y.

Comments